Saturday 19 April 1986
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 19, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Candace Parker and Heather Kuzmich.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Kiss by Prince.
In UK A Different Corner by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
Blue City, directed by Michelle Manning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rambo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Mean 18 or Chiller.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 April 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1986!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1986 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Candace Parker: American basketball player.
- Heather Kuzmich: American model.
- Zhou Mi (entertainer)
- Zhou Mi: Chinese singer-songwriter and actor (Super Junior-M and SM the Ballad).
- Billy Butler: Athlete.
- Will Thursfield: English-Australian footballer.
- Gabe Pruitt: American basketball player.
- Maxine : Wrestler.
- Pascal Angan: Beninese footballer.
- Dag Ivar Wiren: Composer, dies at 80.
- Michael Spinks beats Larry Holmes in 15 rounds for heavyweight boxing title.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Ca$hflow - Party Freak
- Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed
- I'm Not Gonna Let (You Get The Best Of Me) - Colonel Abrams
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?