Friday 18 April 1986
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 18, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eleanor James and Billy Butler (baseball).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Kiss by Prince.
In UK A Different Corner by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
Blue City, directed by Michelle Manning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while House by Tracy Kidder was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rambo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Colour of Magic or Gall Force.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 April 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1986!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1986 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Eleanor James: English actress and dancer.
- Billy Butler (baseball)
- Taylor Griffin: Basketball Player.
- Billy Butler: American baseball player.
- Maurice Edu: American football player.
- Romain Grosjean: Driver.
- Conrad Logan: Irish footballer.
- Efraín Velarde: Mexican footballer.
- Denice Klarskov: Danish porn actress producer and radio host.
- Linda Valenzuela: American noted family, the daughter of baseball star Fernando Valenzuela and his wife, Linda.
- Marcel Dassault [Bloch]: French airplane builder, dies at age 94.
- Titan rocket explodes seconds after liftoff from Vandenberg Air Force Base.
- Robert M Gates becomes deputy director of US Central Intelligence Agency.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Ca$hflow - Party Freak
- Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed
- I'm Not Gonna Let (You Get The Best Of Me) - Colonel Abrams
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?