Monday April 28, 1986US date format: 4/28/1986, UK date format: 28/4/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 28, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jenna Ushkowitz and George Nozuka.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer.
In UK A Different Corner by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
Down by Law, directed by Jim Jarmusch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while A Perfect Spy by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Agent X or Deactivators.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 April 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 April 1986!
Which were the important events of 28 April 1986 ?
- Arbor Day - legal state holiday in Nebraska, USA.
- National Heroes Day - public holiday in Barbados in honor of men and women who played a significant role in the island nation's history, such as Sir Garfield Sobers.
- Peter Chanel
- Louis Marie Grignon of Montfort
- Saints Vitalis and Valeria
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Theodora and Didymus
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work, which developed from the Canadian observance.
- National Day of Mourning in Canada to commemorate workers killed, injured, or suffering illness due to occupational hazards and accidents.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jam�l (Beauty) - First day of the third month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Roman Empire - first day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Jenna Ushkowitz: South Korean-American actress.
- George Nozuka: Canadian singer/songwriter.
- Roman Polak: Czech ice hockey player.
- Jennifer Palm Lundberg: Swedish beauty pageant contestant.
- Jenna-Louise Coleman: Actress.
- David Krejčí: Czech ice hockey player.
- Jennifer Lundberg: Swedish model Miss World Sweden 2008.
- Roman Polák: Czech ice hockey player.
- Abdullah Al-Qasabi: Omani footballer.
- The United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Enterprise becomes the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier to transit the Suez Canal, navigating from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea to relieve the USS Coral Sea.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
- Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
- Prince - Kiss
- Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love
- The Rolling Stones - Harlem Shuffle
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
- The Outfield - Your Love
- Phil Collins - Take Me Home
- Bangles - Manic Monday
Top #10 R&B songs
- Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald - On My Own
- The Jets - Crush On You
- The S.O.S. Band - The Finest
- I'm Not Gonna Let (You Get The Best Of Me) - Colonel Abrams
- Party Freak - Ca$hflow
- Freddie Jackson - Love Is Just A Touch Away
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?