Saturday 30 December 1911
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jeanette Nolan .
The Doll, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Prodigal Judge by Vaughan Kester was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1911!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1911 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Jeanette Nolan: Los Angeles, California -- Actress (Richard Boone Show, Virginian).
- Sun Yat-sen elected 1st President of the Republic of China
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1911 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Oceanna Roll - Arthur Collins
- Make Me Love You Like I Never Loved Before - That Girl Quartet
- They Always Pick on Me - Ada Jones
- Nut Cracker Ballet-Characteristic Dance - Arthur Pryor's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?