Saturday 30 September 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 30, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Raisner and Jesse Unruh.
Jack and the Beanstalk, directed by Gary J. Tunnicliffe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 September 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1922!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1922 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Albert Raisner
- Jesse Unruh: American politician who was one of California's most influential public officials in the 20th century.
- Michel Lemoine: French film, TV and theatre actor and film director, who died on 27 July 2013 in Vinon, Cher, France.
- Lamont Johnson: American actor director and producer (d. 2010).
- Hrishikesh Mukherjee: Indian director producer and screenwriter (d. 2006).
- Alan Stretton: Australian general (d. 2012).
- Paul Barth: German philosopher / sociologist, dies at 64.
- Government of Alexandros Zaimis forms in Greece
- Yanks clinch pennant #2, beating Boston 3-1
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweet Indiana Home - Aileen Stanley
- Lonesome Mama Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds