Wednesday May 31, 1989
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 31, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pablo Alborán and Marco Reus.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Rock On by Michael Damian.
In UK Sealed With A Kiss by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Vice Academy, directed by Rick Sloane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while About Face by David H. Hackworth and Julie Sherman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Split Ends.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Risk: The World Conquest Game or Deep Blue.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 May 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 May 1989!
Which were the important events of 31 May 1989 ?
- World No Tobacco Day.
- Syaday (Discordianism) (5th day of the season of Confusion, honors Apostle Sri Syadasti).
- Saint Gislemerio
- Saint Mechtilde of Diessen
- Saint Petronella.
- the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Godiva procession.
- IT Day.
- Pablo Alborán: Pop Singer.
- Marco Reus: German footballer.
- Bas Dost: Dutch footballer.
- Noah Gundersen: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Courage).
- Daul Kim: South Korean model painter and blogger (d. 2009).
- Sean Johnson: Soccer Player.
- Chase Stanley: Australian rugby player.
- Tanner Mayes: American porn actress.
- Lauren Barnes: American soccer player.
- Katherine Connors: American model Miss Iowa USA 2010.
- Rambling with Gambling 20,000th radio program on WOR-AM (NYC)
- 1st International Rock Awards
- 1st presentation of rock n roll Elvis awards
- Speaker of House Jim Wright resigns
- US Speaker of the House Jim Wright resigns.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Damian - Rock On
- Donny Osmond - Soldier Of Love
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
- Guns N' Roses - Patience
- New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
- Jody Watley - Real Love
- Paula Abdul - Forever Your Girl
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever
Top #10 R&B songs
- Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
- Atlantic Starr - My First Love
- De La Soul - Me Myself And I
- Mr. D.J. - Joyce "Fenderella" Irby
- Slick Rick - Children's Story
- The O'Jays - Have You Had Your Love Today
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Little Jackie Wants To Be A Star
- Tony Toni Tone - For The Love Of You
- Grady Harrell - Sticks And Stones
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You
Top #10 Latin songs
- La Incondicional - Luis Miguel
- Jose Luis Rodriguez - BAILA MI RUMBA
- AMANDOTE Y SONANDOTE - Braulio
- Como Tu - Jose Jose
- Ya No Puedo Volver Contigo - Marisela
- MALA SUERTE - Vikki Carr
- Este Ritmo Se Baila Asi - Chayanne
- Asi Fue - Isabel Pantoja
- Solo Con Un Beso - Ricardo Montaner
- Ana Gabriel - Simplemente Amigos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?