Tuesday May 30, 1989
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ailee and Lesia Tsurenko.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Rock On by Michael Damian.
In UK Sealed With A Kiss by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Vice Academy, directed by Rick Sloane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Split Ends.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dungeon Explorer or Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1989!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1989 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Ailee : Pop Singer.
- Lesia Tsurenko: Ukrainian tennis player.
- Alexandra Dulgheru
- ASAP Twelvyy
- Riley Keough: Actress.
- Kevin Covais: American Idol season 5 contestant.
- Sam Fox: American noted family, son of Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan.
- Hyomin : South Korean singer dancer and actress (T-ara).
- Yui Ishikawa: Japanese voice actress.
- Zinka Milanov: Metropolitan Opera diva, dies of a stroke at age 83.
- Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: the 33-foot high ''Goddess of Democracy'' statue is unveiled in Tiananmen Square by student demonstrators.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Damian - Rock On
- Donny Osmond - Soldier Of Love
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
- Guns N' Roses - Patience
- New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
- Jody Watley - Real Love
- Paula Abdul - Forever Your Girl
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever
Top #10 R&B songs
- Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
- Atlantic Starr - My First Love
- De La Soul - Me Myself And I
- Mr. D.J. - Joyce "Fenderella" Irby
- Slick Rick - Children's Story
- The O'Jays - Have You Had Your Love Today
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Little Jackie Wants To Be A Star
- Tony Toni Tone - For The Love Of You
- Grady Harrell - Sticks And Stones
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You
Top #10 Latin songs
- La Incondicional - Luis Miguel
- Jose Luis Rodriguez - BAILA MI RUMBA
- AMANDOTE Y SONANDOTE - Braulio
- Como Tu - Jose Jose
- Ya No Puedo Volver Contigo - Marisela
- MALA SUERTE - Vikki Carr
- Este Ritmo Se Baila Asi - Chayanne
- Asi Fue - Isabel Pantoja
- Solo Con Un Beso - Ricardo Montaner
- Ana Gabriel - Simplemente Amigos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?