Tuesday 2 May 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Somethin' Stupid by Nancy Sinatra.
In UK Puppet On A String by Sandie Shaw was in the top 5 hits.
Karate Kid, directed by Abraham Cruz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1967 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nancy Sinatra - Somethin' Stupid
- The Supremes - The Happening
- Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music
- The Monkees - A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
- The Turtles - Happy Together
- Tommy James and the Shondells - I Think We're Alone Now
- The Buckinghams - Don't You Care
- Peaches and Herb - Close Your Eyes
- The Dave Clark Five - You Got What It Takes
- The Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?