Sunday 14 May 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tony Siragusa NFL defensive tackle (Indianapolis Colts and Natasha Elaine Kaiser-Brown in Des Moines.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to The Happening by The Supremes.
In UK Silence Is Golden by The Tremeloes was in the top 5 hits.
For a Few Dollars More, directed by Sergio Leone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Further Adventures of the Musketeers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1967!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1967 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Tony Siragusa NFL defensive tackle (Indianapolis Colts: Baltimore Ravens).
- Natasha Elaine Kaiser-Brown in Des Moines: Iowa, USA; 400 metre runner.
- Shaun Creighton: Australian distance runner (Olympics-1996).
- Valeria Marini in Rome: Italy; sports commentator (Italian Soccer).
- Valeria Marini: Italian model, actress, showgirl and fashion designer.
- Natasha Kaiser-Brown: American sprinter and coach
- Tony Siragusa: American football player and journalist
- Pirate Radio Station 270 (England) closes down
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - The Happening
- Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music
- Nancy Sinatra - Somethin' Stupid
- The Young Rascals - Groovin'
- The Monkees - A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
- The Buckinghams - Don't You Care
- The Dave Clark Five - You Got What It Takes
- Peaches and Herb - Close Your Eyes
- The Happenings - I Got Rhythm
- Tommy James and the Shondells - I Think We're Alone Now
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?