Monday 4 February 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tracie Ruiz-Conforto and Jane Leary in Sydney.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK The Next Time / Bachelor Boy by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Raven, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching The Dakotas.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1963 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Tracie Ruiz-Conforto: Hawaii, United States -- Sync swimmer (1984, 88 Olympics - 2 Gold / Silver Medals).
- Jane Leary in Sydney: Australia; golfer (1992 Australian Amateur Champion).
- Pirmin Zurbriggen: Former alpine ski racer from Switzerland.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
- Johnny Thunder - Loop De Loop
- The Drifters - Up On The Roof
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Steve Lawrence - Go Away Little Girl
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?