Sunday 24 February 1963
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Matias Carrillo and Fuad Reveiz.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Schwäbische Geschichten.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1963 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Matias Carrillo: Mexican / US baseball outfielder (Florida Marlins).
- Fuad Reveiz: NFL kicker (Minnesota Vikings).
- Laurent Ruquier: French "amuseur", TV host and presenter, playwright, satirical comedian, writer, and producer.
- Carlo: Duke of Castro.
- Mike Vernon: Canadian ice hockey player.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- The Rebels - Wild Weekend
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?