Saturday 4 January 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Ghost Goes West, directed by Ren Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1936!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1936 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Mike White: American football College Coach of the year, 1975.
- Grimmett becomes world record wicket taker with no 190 vs. South Africa
- England celebrates its first ever win over the All Blacks in Rugby Union, in particular the 2 famous tries by quotThe Princequot HH Alexander Obolensky.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?