Tuesday 4 March 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Rancho Notorious, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1952 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Serge Fiori: Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Harmonium).
- Peter Kuhfeld: English figurative painter.
- Svend Robinson: American-Canadian lawyer and politician.
- Umberto Tozzi: Italian singer with musical shows as well as being a pop singer and guitarist in a group.
- Ronn Moss in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Ridge - The Bold and the Beautiful, Santa Barbara).
- Ronn Moss: American actor who plays the role of Ridge Forrester on the daytime soap "The Bold and the Beautiful," a handsome addition to TV soaps from 1989. Formerly he was a bass player in a rock group, "Players" which did a couple albums and tours. He entered films with a movie shot in in Spain, 1983.
- Bernard Weinstein: French accomplice of Marc Dutroux’s. Given drugs, he was buried alive next to Julie Lejeune and Mélissa Russo.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?