Sunday 23 March 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kim Stanley Robinson and Patricia Richardson in Bethesda.
Singin' in the Rain, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Death Valley Days.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1952 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Kim Stanley Robinson: American author.
- Patricia Richardson in Bethesda: Maryland, USA; actress (Jill - Home Improvement).
- Catherine Alric: French actress who has written several books for children.
- Francesco Clemente: Italian painter and illustrator.
- Villano III: Mexican wrestler.
- Klaas Schilder: Dutch vicar/theologist/antifascist, dies at age 61.
- Rangers with less than 14 minutes to go blow a 6-2 lead, losing 7-6 to Chicago Black Hawks. Mosienko scores 3 times in 21 seconds
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?