Wednesday 12 March 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Rancho Notorious, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1952 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Naomi Shihab Nye: American poet, songwriter, and novelist.
- Benjamín Félix: Mexican drug trafficker.
- Boris Gavrilov: Russian football player and manager.
- Pierre Roy: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Naomi Nye: American poet songwriter and author.
- Randy Stonehill: American singer-songwriter
- Charles Jamieson: Scottish actor and narrator, working as voice-over in TV, his strongest medium. Jamieson studied at both the Glasgow School of Art and at the Texas Christian University.
- André Comte-Sponville: French philosopher, a proponent of atheism and materialism, but in a particular form, because of his spiritualistic aim.
- David Azarian: A jazz pianist, Azarian was killed while changing a tire at approximately 9:55 PM on 3/29/2003 on Interstate 93 in Stoneham, MA. Born the son of a music teacher and reed player, he began his study of piano at age 7. At age 12, he won his first prize. When he went to Massachusetts in 1989 to play five concerts in ten days, he ended up staying. He married Vicki Alani, an architect who was born July 10, 1963 in Baghdad, Iraq (data from children's' birth certificates) and they have two daughters: Ch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?