Sunday 30 March 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Man in the White Suit, directed by Alexander Mackendrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1952 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Stuart Dryburgh: English-New Zealand cinematographer.
- Peter Knights: Australian footballer and coach.
- Jigme Wangchuck: Second king of Bhutan (Born 1905).
- 6th Tony Awards: Fourposter and King and I win.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1952 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Be Anything (But Be Mine) - Eddy Howard & His Orchestra
- Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians - Blue Tango
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?