Saturday 7 January 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Bitter Tea of General Yen, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1933!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1933 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Richard Kneip: American politician.
- Franco De Benedetti: Italian electrical engineer; the director of It Tubi company, a subsidiary of Olivetti.
- Elliott Kastner: American-English film producer (d. 2010).
- Phil Mulkey: American decathlete and coach.
- Elliot Kastner in New York City: New York, USA; producer (Bobo, Big Sleep, Ffolkes).
- 1st edition of People and Fatherland published in the Netherlands
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?