Sunday 9 April 1933
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Molicard and Jean-Paul Belmondo.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Colbert Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1933!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1933 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jacques Molicard: Translator / navigator.
- Jean-Paul Belmondo: French actor hailed as cinema's new anti-hero in 1957, an overnight success in "A Bout de Souffle.
- Diana Rosenberg: American astrologer known as the leading authority on Fixed Stars.
- Gian Volonte: Italian actor, known primarily in his own country with films that include "Pour Une Poignée de Dollars," "l’Affaire Mattei," and "Le Christ s’est Arrêté à Eboli.
- René Burri: Swiss photographer and journalist (d. 2014).
- Sigfrid Karg-Elert: German composer and educator (d. 1933).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?