Sunday 9 April 1933
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Colbert Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1933!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1933 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jacques Molicard: Translator / navigator.
- Gian Volonte: Italian actor, known primarily in his own country with films that include "Pour Une Poignée de Dollars," "l’Affaire Mattei," and "Le Christ s’est Arrêté à Eboli.
- René Burri: Swiss photographer and journalist (d. 2014).
- Fern Michaels: American author.
- Richard Rose: Professor of Public Policy (Strathclyde University).
- Jean-Paul Belmondo: French actor hailed as cinema's new anti-hero in 1957, an overnight success in "A Bout de Souffle." A former boxer, he has rough features including a broken nose, a rakish grin and gruff sex appeal. His films are mainly semi-serious adventures where he plays a good humored criminal or carefree blackguard. One of France's leading box office attractions for over 30 years, he performed in films that ranged from avant-garde classics to popular action-packed thrillers.
- Diana Rosenberg: American astrologer known as the leading authority on Fixed Stars. Diana is NCGR Journal's Copy Editor and Vice-President of NCGR's Uranian Society Uranian /Cosmobiology SIG). A faculty member of NCGR and UAC, she has written articles for the NCGR Journal, Ingress, Heliogram, Memberletter, Urania, Dell Horoscope and American Astrology magazines. She is the author of a Fixed Star Workbook as well as an Encyclopedia /Correspondence Course in Fixed Stars and Constellations. She has co-authored "Ast
- Sigfrid Karg-Elert: German composer and educator (d. 1933).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?