Monday 10 April 1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Buck Rogers, directed by Ford Beebe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1939.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1939!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1939 ?
- Claudio Magris: Italian scholar author and translator.
- Alan Rothenberg: US Soccer president (1990-).
- Daniel Oliver in New York City: New York, USA; CEO (Federal Trade Commission).
- Alfredo Panzini: Ital Author (Il Bacio de Lesba), dies at 75.
- Grens mobilization due to Italian invasion in Albania
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?