Wednesday 10 May 2006
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to SOS by Rihanna.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Mission: Impossible III, directed by J.J. Abrams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2006.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 2006!
Which were the important events of 10 May 2006 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- China declassifies its rare diplomatic files from between 1956 and 1960, including records of the Sino-Soviet split. (Xinhua)
- The Federal Open Market Committee of the United States' central bank, the Federal Reserve, decides upon an increase in the federal funds rate by 25 basis points to 5.00%. (Fed)
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?