Saturday 12 March 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Max de Metz and Ralph Shapey.
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, directed by Robert Wiene, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1921 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Max de Metz: Dutch publisher / translator.
- Ralph Shapey: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Composer (Fantasy, Rituals).
- Giovanni Agnelli: CEO (Fiat Automakers).
- Ulo Jogi: Estonian historian and anti-Soviet activist (d. 2007).
- Gianni Agnelli: Italian industrialist, the head of Fiat since 1966, an auto empire established by grandfather, Giovanni.
- Gordon MacRae: American actor and singer, a popular musical comedy star of the '50s. He made a film debut in "The Big Punch," 1948 and was seen in five films with Doris Day. Perhaps his best-known role was singing in the film "Oklahoma," 1955.
- Albert Mac: East Orange Actor
- Ülo Jõgi: Estonian historian and activist (d. 2007)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- (Down by the) O-Hi-O (I've Got the Sweetest Little O, My! O!) - Billy Murray & Billy Jones
- Darling - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?