Tuesday 15 March 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, directed by Robert Wiene, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1921 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Jean-Marie Riche: Soissons Journalist.
- Gil Chaverri: Costa Rican chemist and physicist, author of a settlement of the periodic table based on the electronic structure of the elements, which places the lanthanide and actinide series in a logical sequence according to their atomic number.
- Jane Freeman: Welsh actress.
- Madelyn Pugh: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011).
- Stafford Smythe: Canadian hockey executive (d. 1971).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- (Down by the) O-Hi-O (I've Got the Sweetest Little O, My! O!) - Billy Murray & Billy Jones
- Darling - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 15 March 1921 and get them!