Wednesday 23 March 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Malcome Campbell and Ian Todd.
Wuthering Heights, directed by A.V. Bramble, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1921 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Donald Malcome Campbell: Surrey, United Kingdom -- Boat racer (1955 speed records).
- Ian Todd: President (Royal College of Surgeons).
- Wolfgang Altendorfer: writer.
- Donald Campbell: is killed on Coniston Water while attempting to break the world water speed record.
- Peter Lawler: Australian public servant.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Caresses - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Grieving for You - Marion Harris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?