Wednesday 23 March 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Wuthering Heights, directed by A.V. Bramble, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1921 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Donald Malcome Campbell: Surrey, United Kingdom -- Boat racer (1955 speed records).
- Ian Todd: President (Royal College of Surgeons).
- Donald Campbell: is killed on Coniston Water while attempting to break the world water speed record.
- Wolfgang Altendorfer: writer.
- Peter Lawler: Australian public servant.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Caresses - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Grieving for You - Marion Harris
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 March 1921 and get them!