Tuesday 13 February 1968
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Love Is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu) by Paul Mauriat and His Orchestra.
In UK The Mighty Quinn by Manfred Mann was in the top 5 hits.
Five Million Years to Earth, directed by Roy Ward Baker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1968!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1968 ?
- Matt Mieske: American baseball player, an outfielder for the Chicago Cubs.
- Kelly Hu: American actress.
- Céline Géraud: French judo champion who became a TV host.
- Daisuke Ikeda: Japanese wrestler.
- Niamh Kavanagh: Irish singer.
- US sends 10,500 additional soldiers to Vietnam.
- Civil rights disturbances occur at the University of Wisconsin–Madison and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul Mauriat and His Orchestra - Love Is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu)
- The Lemon Pipers - Green Tambourine
- Classics IV - Spooky
- The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain
- Dionne Warwick - (Theme From) Valley Of The Dolls
- Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
- Goin' Out Of My Head/Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Medley) - The Lettermen
- The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
- John Fred & His Playboy Band - Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)
- Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart - I Wonder What She's Doing Tonite
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?