Monday 13 May 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to The Streak by Ray Stevens.
In UK Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes was in the top 5 hits.
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, directed by John Hough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Watership Down by Richard Adams was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1974!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1974 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Brian Geraghty: American actor.
- Albert Connell: wide receiver (Washington Redskins).
- Lisa Jacob: 800 metre freestyle relay (Olympics-1996).
- Arthur J Burks: ''million-words-a-year'' pulp magazines author (Born 1898).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ray Stevens - The Streak
- Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
- Marvin Hamlisch - The Entertainer
- Grand Funk - The Loco-Motion
- Three Dog Night - The Show Must Go On
- Elton John - Bennie And The Jets
- Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
- Maria Muldaur - Midnight At The Oasis
- Chicago - (I've Been) Searchin' So Long
- The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?