Monday 14 June 1937
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Day at the Races, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1937!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1937 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- J?rgen Leth: Danish film director.
- Jørgen Leth: Danish actor director and screenwriter.
- Willie Louis: American witness in the Emmett Till murder trial (d. 2013).
- Trevor Smith: Baron Smith of Clifton Irish academic and politician.
- Pennsylvania becomes the first (and only) state of the United States to celebrate Flag Day officially as a state holiday.
- U. S. House of Representatives passes the Marihuana Tax Act.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?