Monday 14 June 1937
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include J?rgen Leth and Jørgen Leth.
A Day at the Races, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Wimbledon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1937!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1937 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- J?rgen Leth: Danish film director.
- Jørgen Leth: Danish actor director and screenwriter.
- Willie Louis: American witness in the Emmett Till murder trial (d. 2013).
- Trevor Smith: Baron Smith of Clifton Irish academic and politician.
- Pennsylvania becomes the first (and only) state of the United States to celebrate Flag Day officially as a state holiday.
- U. S. House of Representatives passes the Marihuana Tax Act.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?