Wednesday 15 July 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1914 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Hammond Innes: English writer (d. 1998).
- Gavin Maxwell: Scottish naturalist and author, best known for his work with otters.
- Akhtar Khan: Pakistani economist scholar and activist (d. 1999).
- Howard Vernon: Swiss-French actor (d. 1996).
- Akhtar Hameed Khan: Pakistani social scientist, pioneer of microcredit in developing countries (d. 1999).
- Dominique Picard: Lyon 4?me physician
- Mexican President Huerta flees with 2 million pesos to Europe
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fascination - Prince's Orchestra
- This is the Life - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?