Wednesday 15 July 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hammond Innes and Akhtar Hameed Khan.
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1914 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Hammond Innes: English writer (d. 1998).
- Akhtar Hameed Khan: Pakistani social scientist, pioneer of microcredit in developing countries (d. 1999).
- Gavin Maxwell: Scottish naturalist and author, best known for his work with otters.
- Dominique Picard: Lyon 4?me physician.
- Akhtar Khan: Pakistani economist scholar and activist (d. 1999).
- Howard Vernon: Swiss-French actor (d. 1996)
- Mexican President Huerta flees with 2 million pesos to Europe
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fascination - Prince's Orchestra
- This is the Life - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?