Wednesday 15 July 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1914 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Hammond Innes: English writer (d. 1998).
- Gavin Maxwell: Scottish naturalist and author, best known for his work with otters.
- Akhtar Khan: Pakistani economist scholar and activist (d. 1999).
- Howard Vernon: Swiss-French actor (d. 1996).
- Akhtar Hameed Khan: Pakistani social scientist, pioneer of microcredit in developing countries (d. 1999).
- Dominique Picard: Lyon 4?me physician
- Mexican President Huerta flees with 2 million pesos to Europe
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fascination - Prince's Orchestra
- This is the Life - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?