Sunday 5 July 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1914 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- John Dunlop: American economist, industrial relations expert, administrator and labor scholar.
- Jacob Soetendorp: Dutch rabbi.
- de Boissieu: Chartres Military man.
- Annie Fischer: Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1995).
- Gerda Gilboe: Danish actress and singer (d. 2009).
- Alain Boissieu: French general, Free French, Compagnon de la Libération, Army chief of staff (1971–1975) and son-in-law of general Charles de Gaulle. He died on 5 April 2006.
- Germany offers Austria war aid to fight against Russia in Serbia
- Boston Braves are 15 games back in National League, and win the World Series.
- A council is held at Potsdam.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Town Where I was Born - Owen McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?