Monday 20 July 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1914 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Dobri Dobrev: Bulgarian philanthropist.
- Charilaos Florakis: Greek politician, long-time General Secretary of the Communist Party of Greece (Born 1914).
- William John Phillips: Actor (Nothing but a Man).
- Ersilio Tonini: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest, Monsignor, and spiritual advisor to Pope John Paul II.
- Leo van Gheluwe: Composer, dies at 76.
- Armed resistance against British rule begins in Ulster
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?