Monday 20 July 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1914 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Dobri Dobrev: Bulgarian philanthropist.
- Charilaos Florakis: Greek politician, long-time General Secretary of the Communist Party of Greece (Born 1914).
- William John Phillips: Actor (Nothing but a Man).
- Ersilio Tonini: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest, Monsignor, and spiritual advisor to Pope John Paul II.
- Leo van Gheluwe: Composer, dies at 76.
- Armed resistance against British rule begins in Ulster
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?