Tuesday 16 February 2010
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to TiK ToK by Ke$ha.
Le silence de la mer, directed by Jean-Pierre Melville, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Dear John by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Julie & Brandy: In Your Box Office.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Mario Sports Mix or Dragon Ball Online.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 2010!
Which were the important events of 16 February 2010 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 16 February
- Wan Chi Keung: Hong Kong soccer player and actor.
- Assassination of a senior Hamas military commander in Dubai:
- Dubai police release the passport photographs of 11 “Europeans” suspected of the murder of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. (BBC)
- It emerges those suspected used fake British and Irish passports with Dublin saying it did not issue passports under their names, there is no evidence of their names on official Irish records and the counterfeits contain passport numbers with incorrect combinations of letters and digits. (''The Daily Telegraph'')
- The ''Queen Mary 2'' arrives at the Port of Shanghai, making her first port call in China since her maiden voyage in 2004. (Xinhuanet)
- Queen Rania of Jordan meets with CEOs of mobile operators from around the world in Barcelona on Monday to rally support for the 1GOAL global education campaign. (Jordantimes)
- EMI places its Abbey Road Studios in St John's Wood, London, up for sale in an attempt to ease the debt burden created by Terra Firma Capital Partners' leveraged buyout of the company. (Financial Times)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2010 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?