Saturday 16 October 1954
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Hold My Hand by Don Cornell was in the top 5 hits.
White Christmas, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Mary Anne by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1954!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1954 ?
- Lorenzo Carcaterra: American writer and journalist , Carcaterra is the author of "Sleepers" and "A Safe Place: The True Story of a Father, a Son, a Murder" and screenwriter for the popular TV series "Top Cops.
- Stephen Mellor: American actor.
- Serafino Ghizzoni: Italian rugby player.
- Corinna Harfouch: German actress.
- Michael Forsyth: Scottish politician, a Conservative Member of Parliament returned at General Election 6/11/1987.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1954 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?