Tuesday 18 July 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1911 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- de QUENETAIN Bertrand Huchet: St-Senoux Military man.
- Hume Cronyn: Canadian-American actor producer and screenwriter (d. 2003).
- Alexander Hyatt-King: Scholar (Mozart).
- Henriette Lorentzen: Norwegian humanist, peace activist, feminist, co-founder of the Nansen Academy, resistance member and concentration camp survivor during World War II, and publisher and editor-in-chief of the women's magazine Kvinnen og Tiden (1945–1955).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sharpshooters' March - Guido Deiro
- That's Why I Never Married - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?