Tuesday 18 July 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Hyatt-King and Henriette Lorentzen.
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1911 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Alexander Hyatt-King: Scholar (Mozart).
- Henriette Lorentzen: Norwegian humanist, peace activist, feminist, co-founder of the Nansen Academy, resistance member and concentration camp survivor during World War II, and publisher and editor-in-chief of the women's magazine Kvinnen og Tiden (1945–1955).
- de QUENETAIN Bertrand Huchet: St-Senoux Military man.
- Hume Cronyn: Canadian-American actor producer and screenwriter (d. 2003).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sharpshooters' March - Guido Deiro
- That's Why I Never Married - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?