Monday 18 March 1940
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Primrose Path, directed by Gregory LaCava, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1940.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1940!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1940 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Kathy Hutchinson: Race horse trainer.
- Hugues Gall: French opera director, who notably led the Grand Théâtre in Geneva and the Paris Opera.
- József Tóth: Hungarian geographer and academic (d. 2013).
- Arlette Laguillier: Paris 4éme Politician.
- World War II: Axis Powers : Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini meet at the Brenner Pass in the Alps and agree to form an alliance against France and the United Kingdom.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?