Monday 18 November 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Crime and Punishment, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1935 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Frank Joseph Kofsky: Teacher / writer.
- Alain Barrière: French singer, who has been active since the 1950s and is known for participating in the 1963 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Alain Barriere: France Actor.
- Rudolf Bahro: German philosopher and politician (d. 1997).
- Rodney Hall: Australian author and poet.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?