Tuesday 5 November 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Night at the Opera, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1935 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- Laurent Robuschi: .
- Dick Davalos in Bronx: New York, USA; actor (Jeff - The Americans).
- Jerry Amper Dadap: Composer.
- John Nicholas Maw: Composer.
- Lester Piggott: English professional jockey, popularly known as "The Long Fellow".
- Mina Dilis-Beersmans: Flemish actress / Wife of John Dilis, dies at 71.
- Maryland Court of Appeals orders University of Maryland to admit (black) Donald Murray.
- Parker Brothers releases the board game Monopoly.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?