Wednesday 6 November 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Judy Lewis .
A Night at the Opera, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1935 ?
- Judy Lewis: American noted family, the love child of entertainers Loretta Young and Clark Gable, the result of a passionate affair during their film, "Call of the Wild.
- 1st test flight of British Hurricane aircraft
- Engl Prince Henry (under George V) weds Alice Montagu-Douglas-Scott
- Before the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers, Edwin Armstrong presents his paper, "A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation" (i.e. FM radio).
- First flight of the Hawker Hurricane.
- Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for MONOPOLY from Elizabeth Magie.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?