Wednesday 6 November 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Night at the Opera, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1935 ?
- Judy Lewis: American noted family, the love child of entertainers Loretta Young and Clark Gable, the result of a passionate affair during their film, "Call of the Wild.
- 1st test flight of British Hurricane aircraft
- Engl Prince Henry (under George V) weds Alice Montagu-Douglas-Scott
- Before the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers, Edwin Armstrong presents his paper, "A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation" (i.e. FM radio).
- First flight of the Hawker Hurricane.
- Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for MONOPOLY from Elizabeth Magie.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?