Monday 19 July 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
La Vénus d'Arles, directed by Georges Denola, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1920 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Robert Mann: American violinist composer and conductor (Juilliard String Quartet).
- Richard Oriani: Salvadoran-American metallurgist and engineer (d. 2015).
- Emile Idee: France sport Champion.
- James Hildreth: Ukiah Military man.
- Maurice Bucaille: Pont-L'Ev?que physician.
- Patricia Medina: English-born actress
- August 7 ampndash The Second Congress of the Communist International takes place in Saint Petersburg and Moscow. The notorious Twenty-one Conditions are adopted.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Alabama Moon - Hawaiian Trio
- Enrico Caruso - Love Me or Not
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?