Monday 12 July 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Himmelskibet, directed by Holger-Madsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1920 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- Paul Foster: Singer.
- Keith Andes: American actor and singer (d. 2005).
- Pierre Berton: Canadian journalist and author (d. 2004).
- Bob Fillion: Canadian ice hockey player and manager (d. 2015).
- Paul Gonsalves: American saxophonist (d. 1974).
- Randolph Quirk: Manx linguist and academic
- Beah Richards: American actress and playwright (d. 2000)
- George Godding: Lawrence Military man
- Lithuania and the USSR sign peace treaty, Lithuania becomes independent rep
- The Soviet : Lithuanian Peace Treaty is signed. Soviet Russia recognises independent Lithuania.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- That Old Irish Mother of Mine - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?