Saturday 30 November 1963
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'm Leaving It Up To You by Dale & Grace.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
Charade, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1963!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1963 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- 51st CFL Grey Cup: Hamilton Tiger-Cats defeats BC Lions, 21-10
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- The Singing Nun - Dominique
- Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
- Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- Tommy Roe - Everybody
- The Impressions - It's All Right
- Lesley Gore - She's A Fool
- Elvis Presley - Bossa Nova Baby
- The Dixiebelles - (Down At) Papa Joe's
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 30 November 1963 and get them!