Thursday 3 April 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1913 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- George Barati: composer.
- F H Tate: Vice-CEO (Tate & Lyle).
- Andr? Lavergne: Clermont-Ferrand Military man.
- Per Borten: Norwegian politician 18th Prime Minister of Norway (d. 2005).
- British suffragette Emily Pankhurst sentenced to three years in jail.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Where the River Shannon Flows
- Beautiful Doll Good-Bye - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?