Monday 21 April 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Choh Hao Li and Kai-Uwe von.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1913 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Choh Hao Li: Bio-chemist professor, isolated growth hormones).
- Kai-Uwe von: Hassel German politician.
- Ernst Klever: German homicide; shot and killed 15-year-old Ilse Rogenel on 10/27/1935 with whom he had been having an unhappy affair.
- Jean Leiser: St Marcellin physician.
- Ren? Uhlen: Masevaux Military man.
- Norman Parkinson: English photographer (d. 1990)
- Gideon Sundback of Sweden patents the zipper.
- German passenger ship Imperator runs aground.
- RMS Aquitania, built by John Brown amp Company, is launched on the Clyde.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Melinda's Wedding Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- And the Green Grass Grew All Around - Walter Van Brunt
- Good-Night, Nurse - Billy Murray
- My Little Persian Rose - That Girl Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?