Monday 21 April 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1913 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Kai-Uwe von: Hassel German politician.
- Ren? Uhlen: Masevaux Military man.
- Jean Leiser: St Marcellin physician.
- Choh Hao Li: Bio-chemist professor, isolated growth hormones).
- Norman Parkinson: English photographer (d. 1990).
- Ernst Klever: German homicide; shot and killed 15-year-old Ilse Rogenel on 10/27/1935 with whom he had been having an unhappy affair. Placed in a mental hospital, he died a month later.
- Gideon Sundback of Sweden patents the zipper.
- German passenger ship Imperator runs aground.
- RMS Aquitania, built by John Brown amp Company, is launched on the Clyde.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Melinda's Wedding Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- And the Green Grass Grew All Around - Walter Van Brunt
- Good-Night, Nurse - Billy Murray
- My Little Persian Rose - That Girl Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?