Wednesday 22 January 1936
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Rose-Marie, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1936!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1936 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Noel Kelly: Australian professional rugby league footballer and coach, who played at club, state and national level.
- Ong Teng Cheong: 5th President of Singapore (d. 2002).
- Juliette Mayniel: French actress who appeared in 35 films and television shows between 1958 and 1978.
- Ong Cheong: Singaporean architect and politician 5th President of Singapore (d. 2002).
- Alan Heeger: American physicist and chemist Nobel Prize laureate.
- Louis Glass: Composer, dies at 71.
- French Laval government falls.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?