Friday 24 January 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Rose-Marie, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1936!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1936 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Daniel Goode: Composer.
- William Bogert: American actor.
- Doug Kershaw: American singer-songwriter and fiddler.
- Yōko Nogiwa: Japanese actress.
- Marilou Awiakta: American Eastern Band Cherokee author, renowned for writing several books that blend stories, essays and poetry.
- Charles Belmont: French actor, director and writer. He ended his life May 15, 2011, in the 14th arrondissement of Paris at the age of 75 years.
- Bobby Wellins: Scottish jazz musician, tenor saxophone player and bandleader.
- Harry T Morey: American actor (Born 1873).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?