Thursday 23 January 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Satana, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1913 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Wally Parks: American businessman founded the National Hot Rod Association (d. 2007).
- Jean-Michel Atlan: French painter, of Algerian Jewish descent, moved to Paris in 1930.
- Raymond Villey: French physician, from a famous family in Normandy.
- Jean Person: Chateauroux EXecutives.
- General election in Tasmania.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away - John McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?