Thursday 23 January 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Michel Atlan and Raymond Villey.
Satana, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1913 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Jean-Michel Atlan: French painter, of Algerian Jewish descent, moved to Paris in 1930.
- Raymond Villey: French physician, from a famous family in Normandy.
- Jean Person: Chateauroux EXecutives.
- Wally Parks: American businessman founded the National Hot Rod Association (d. 2007).
- General election in Tasmania.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?