Sunday 23 September 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston was in the top 5 hits.
There Will Be Blood, directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Giving: How Each of Us Can Change the World by Bill Clinton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 September 2007!
Which were the important events of 23 September 2007 ?
- RC Saints - Feast day of Saint Adomnan of Iona, Saint Constantius, Saint Thecla.
- French Republican Calendar - Safran (Saffron) Day, second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saudi Arabia - National Day (unification 1932)
- Japanese Autumnal equinox Day (????/Sh?bun no hi)
- Celebrate Bisexuality Day - September 23rd of every year is designated as Celebrate Bisexuality Day and celebrated by members of the bisexual community and their allies worldwide. Observed annually since 1999.
- Also see September 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In ancient Latvia, the second day of Mikeli
- Astrology: Usually the first day of sun sign Libra in the tropical zodiac.
- Traditional New Year's Day in Constantinople and Eastern Orthodox churches ? because of the birthday of August, not because of the equinox.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 September
- The United Automobile Workers sets a deadline of 11am Monday for General Motors to avoid a strike. (New York Times)
- 2007 Atlantic hurricane season: Subtropical Depression 11 is upgraded to Subtropical Storm Jerry, 1070 miles (1725 km) west of the Azores. (NOAA)
- Yasuo Fukuda, a political moderate, is elected by Japan’s governing Liberal Democratic Party to become the country’s next prime minister. (NYT)
- Some 15,000 Buddhist monks and laymen march through the streets of Rangoon in the sixth day of escalating peaceful protests against the Burmese military regime. (Bangkok Post)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?