Friday 25 June 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Francis .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Monster a-Go Go, directed by Bill Rebane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vision On.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1965!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1965 ?
- James Francis: American youth, age 16 when he was killed in an auto accident that occurred when Father Ronald Paquin was driving, 11/28/1981.
- A U.S. Air Force Boeing C135-A bound for Okinawa crashes just after takeoff at MCAS El Toro in Orange County, California, killing all 85 on board.
- July ndash Commonwealth secretariat created.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- The Yardbirds - For Your Love
- Patti Page - Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte
- The Beach Boys - Help Me, Rhonda
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?