Friday 25 June 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Monster a-Go Go, directed by Bill Rebane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1965!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1965 ?
- James Francis: American youth, age 16 when he was killed in an auto accident that occurred when Father Ronald Paquin was driving, 11/28/1981.
- A U.S. Air Force Boeing C135-A bound for Okinawa crashes just after takeoff at MCAS El Toro in Orange County, California, killing all 85 on board.
- July ndash Commonwealth secretariat created.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- The Beach Boys - Help Me, Rhonda
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- The Yardbirds - For Your Love
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
- Patti Page - Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?