Wednesday 30 June 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Can't Help Myself by Four Tops.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Monster a-Go Go, directed by Bill Rebane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1965!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1965 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Steve Duchesne: Sept-iles, Quebec -- NHL defenseman (Ottawa Senators).
- Anna Levandi: Russian figure skater and coach.
- Gary Pallister: English footballer and sportscaster.
- Mitch Richmond: Fort Lauderdale, Florida -- NBA guard (Sac Kings, Olympics - Gold - 1998, 96).
- Bessie Barriscale: Actress (Plain Jane, Show Folks).
- NFL grants Atlanta Falcons a franchise.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- The Yardbirds - For Your Love
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- Barbara Mason - Yes, I'm Ready
- Jackie De Shannon - What The World Needs Now Is Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?