Tuesday 29 June 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Can't Help Myself by Four Tops.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Monster a-Go Go, directed by Bill Rebane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1965!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1965 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Barry D [Iain Bakker]: English pop musician (Jesus Jones).
- Tripp Eisen: American guitarist (Static-X Dope and Murderdolls).
- Panagiotis Karatzas: Greek basketball player.
- Sidney Marion: Actor (Outlaws is Coming, Quicksand), dies at 64.
- USAF Captain Joseph Henry Engle reaches 85,530 m in X-15
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- The Yardbirds - For Your Love
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- Barbara Mason - Yes, I'm Ready
- Jackie De Shannon - What The World Needs Now Is Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?