Thursday 10 June 1965
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Claudio Mezzadri and Vincent Perez.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Back In My Arms Again by The Supremes.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
The Collector, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vision On.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1965!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1965 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Claudio Mezzadri: Switzerland -- Tennis star.
- Vincent Perez: Actor (The Crow-City of Angels).
- Terry Fator: Comedian.
- Elizabeth Hurley: English model and actress.
- Susanne Albers: German computer scientist and academic.
- Veronica Ferres: German actress and producer
- Joey Santiago: Filipino-American guitarist and songwriter (Pixies and The Martinis)
- Vietnam War: The Battle of Dong Xoai begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Back In My Arms Again
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- The Beach Boys - Help Me, Rhonda
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Roger Miller - Engine Engine #9
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- The Beatles - Ticket To Ride
- The Beau Brummels - Just A Little
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?