Monday 28 May 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Booth and Jacob R Druckman.
The Hands of Orlac, directed by Robert Wiene, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1928!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1928 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Albert Booth: British government minister.
- Jacob R Druckman: Composer.
- Paul Rouland: St Sauveur le Vic Actor.
- Sally Forrest: American actress and dancer (d. 2015).
- Dodge Brothers Inc and Chrysler Corp merged
- American automakers Dodge Brothers Inc and Chrysler Corp merge.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?